Monday, August 4, 2014

Mary's - Introduction

It has been my greatest pleasure to be a trans channel for Mary of Magdala and Mother Mary for two years now.


I have learned a lot from the Mary's, as I like to call them. They have taught me the wisdom of grace, being gracious, understanding and compassion. The Mary's have interceded for me when I truly needed guidance and comfort.



This Blog is about and dedicated to the Mary's, their lives and special channeled messages from them.



I have and will continue to research the time period in which the Mary's lived. I will be referencing some really great books and giving information about where to buy them. There will be blogs spent on what they did daily as humans. Yes they did do laundry, cook, clean, sew, take care of their families and have their own hopes and dreams. They were the networkers and the ones who gained financial aide for Yeshua and his disciples to move around. They were the nursemaids and the apothecaries.  In this blog I hope to show you the human side of the Mary's.



The Mary's do understand what it is like to be human beings. They are great ascended masters to ask for intercession or help. They will help you for your highest good. They have helped me on many occasions, sometimes in the most unusual ways.



Before we begin writing their wonderful stories, they, the Mary's want you to

know if you have questions about them or their messages they will be happy to answer them, so please leave them in the comment boxes below.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment